For our business partner, a software development company with a strong experience in web and mobile development, we are seeking to extend our team and we are looking for a passionate Senior PHP Developer to fit in the values that their company promotes: Code like a Champion, Out-of-the-box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
They are working for enterprise and complex web and mobile apps in the USA.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Bonuses based on performance and projects
- Nice and pleasant working environment in Class A offices building in a very close location to the Aurel Vlaicu metro station
- Possibility to work for important clients in the USA on challenging projects
- Team lunches & happy hours
They are building exciting healthcare/pharmacy projects in the US, from scratch or new features to existing applications utilizing technologies like PHP Symfony MVC framework (Symfony 2/3/4) and Vue.js.
They are developing custom and complex CRM apps which are hosted and deployed using Heroku cloud platform and we do Salesforce CRM integrations using Heroku, Salesforce API and APEX.
As a secondary business line, they are developing WordPress, Magento and OpenCart projects like presentation websites, online catalogues and e-commerce websites.
- Develop apps and websites of various complexity according to agreed specifications
- Work independently or in team on a project using collaborative work items (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invasion, UXP in etc.) with the design team and management;
- Write organized and clean code, make technical specifications and document the source code;
- Test and launch into production the applications you develop;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the CTO, but also with the design team if needed.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and source control management systems (Git);
- Good knowledge on setting up virtual machines using Virtual Box/Vagrant and/or Docker for development environments;
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.) and Apache web server;
- Experience with Symfony 2/3/4;
- Knowledge of UI/UX and standards;
- Knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design);
- Knowledge of web security issues and their resolution;
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum)
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technology and performance;
- High attention to detail and well-organized, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results oriented
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your resume at [email protected] and let’s talk!
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – pharmaceutical field la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- Specialist Vanzari – statii de incarcare automobile electrice la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant vanzari B2B– vehicule electrice la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti
- QUALITY RESPONSIBLE – pharmaceutical field la ABC Human Capital ▪ Bucuresti