We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer – a systems thinker, a person confident in their design point of view, a considerate collaborator, a best practice advocate, and somebody who is willing and excited to take initiative and drive change. Experience Designers use creative problem-solving & design thinking skills to go beyond the expected and deliver high-quality experiences.
Our partner – the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure. Subsequently, the entire technological design will form the basis of their eCommerce store based on gamification, Artificial Intelligence, and predictive analysis.
Central location: Nearby University subway station,
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing workflows, interactions, and interfaces with varying levels of fidelity to communicate with peers and stakeholders
- Prepare product design specifications and integration documents.
- Leading and participating in customer interaction in many forms, from interviews to sprint demos to usability testing
- Using customer insights that come from analytics and customer interactions to help inform business and design decisions
- Working with and participating in scrum team processes, working iteratively to deliver customer value
- Working with a team of fellow designers to help expand the positive impact of the experience design discipline at the team and company levels.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience doing UX/XD, HCI, or interaction design
- Proficient in a design tool of choice (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with development teams and product managers to deliver the usable and desired value
- Demonstrated examples in leading cross-functional teams in problem definition and analysis, understanding customer workflows, and creating prototypes and designs that solve customer problems
- Demonstrated ability in using customer research and feedback as the basis for design decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills – written, verbal and visual
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction and/or feedback from stakeholders and teammates.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, completely realized in Romania, by a start-up supported with an exclusively Romanian investment.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats. Everything is new, modern.
Please provide a portfolio that contains your best examples of responsive web-based apps projects and/or mobile apps, handling UX and UI work.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume at [email protected]
- HR Specialist Compensation&Benefits - top global company la PeopleHunters ▪ Bucuresti
- Customer Experience Expert (CX) la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant Medical - promovare parafarmaceutice premium (Timisoara) la QLT ▪ Timisoara
- Reprezentant Medical - Promovare Suplimente Premium Brand (Iasi/Piatra Neamt) la QLT ▪ Iasi