For a multinational company based in Bucharest active in the field of Medical Equipment and Safety, I am looking for a Service Manager.
Purpose of the job:
- Lead and manage the service organization, define its goals in accordance with the company’s business strategy and plan by creating a vision and long term strategy and articulates a feasible way of achieving this goal.
- Ensure the continuous check and improvement of internal procedures and manage the global change process.
- Harmonize and digitalize the processes within the organization.
- As a member of the management team, contribute to the development of the mission, vision, strategy of the organization.
- Identify relevant trends in the market and translates these trends into actions and products in agreement with the overall strategy.
- Establish and control annual budgets, individual and team targets, and relevant forecasts.
- Transfer knowledge to employees with respect to service, pricing policy, financial, commercial and organizational aspects.
- Keep updated on new markets and developments in products, equipment and services.
- Set prices of service products and service solutions.
- Monitor procedures and processes and implement appropriate measures.
- Measure, correct and evaluate results of service employees.
- Support other departments with respect to technical aspects.
- Manage employees and set clear tasks and goals.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained and evaluated.
- Manage and monitor the progress and quality of work.
- Strive for optimal customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and motivation.
- Lead and take part in project teams.
- Manage service inventories and fixed assets / tools.
- Develop local service product portfolio.
- Manage customer satisfaction and support market research and benchmarking.
- University Degree in Engineering or another related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position and/or industry;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel;
- Highly developed management and leadership competencies;
- Proficiency in using the PC;
- Good networking capabilities;
- High level of empathy and communication;
- Open minded, flexible and adaptable;
- Driving license.
A great local team, international exposure, opportunities to learn and develop, annual bonus based on performance, a highly motivating salary (9.000/10.000 ron net).
- Biochimist - Asistent Vanzare Parafarmaceutice Premium (part time)- Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Coordonator local_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Specialist Relaţii Sociale_Proiect Invăţ ce-i bine pentru mine la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Director Regional de Vânzări, București la DARE - Development Advice & Resources ▪ Bucuresti
- Inginer Civil - Experienta in Proiectare Structuri Metalice (fundatii pe piloti forati / LEA HV) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzari Online / Directe (biochimist/nutritionist)- ParkLake Shopping Center la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- ERP Technical Leader la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Product Owner (eEcommerce) la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti