For our business partner, the world’s leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases, we are seeking a Software Development Manager, with strong leadership skills, to develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize business operations.
The Software Development Manager is responsible for end-to-end software development and delivery. He/ she is expected to help evolve and define the product features working alongside the various product owners, in enterprise software development and is abreast with related technologies. He/ she is responsible for managing and coordinating resources and processes to make quality & timely deliveries.
- Manages all phases of software development life cycle including scheduling of resources, development of design specifications from business requirements, cost estimation, standards, release management, software change management, and process compliance.
- Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Ensures design and development of new software or modification to existing software to meet the company’s needs.
- Prioritize, assign, and monitor work progress relative to schedule plans. Adjust levels of work effort and/or schedule exceptions to ensure the integrity of the software development plan.
- Ensures software development work satisfies business requirements, complies with approved department procedures and standards, and meets company software quality objectives.
- Communicates project progress frequently and effectively to upper managers and team members. Works effectively within the organization to evaluate project results.
- Develop work estimates, work breakdown structures, and the project work plan; prepare a consolidated work plan for initiatives that involve multiple related projects.
- Provides technical contributions on key programs as required
- Contributes to the generation of ideas and potential inventions to be used in new products
- Maintain current knowledge with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure the safety and quality of our products
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce.
- At least 5+ years’ software development experience in various languages such as C#, .Net, C++
- 2+ years of experience as people manager/technical lead of technical teams (Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Deep understanding of the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and driving operational excellence and best practices
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced math.
- Proven experience to interface with customers and marketing to develop and review requirements and plans
- Exceptional ability to communicate with leadership, staff, and stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
If this sounds interesting for you please send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!
- SQL Reporting Specialist la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Specialist Salarizare & Administrare Personal la Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania SRL ▪ 17 Nicolae Golescu Street, District 1, Bucharest
- Regional Sales Representative (Bucharest, East & South Region) la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzare Plafar produse premium ( Mall Parklake) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Java Developer la Evolve today ▪ Remote
- Specialist Achiziții Publice (ofertare-consultanta tehnica / proiecte fonduri UE) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzare Plafar - Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Biochimist / Nutritionist - Asistent Vanzare si Promovare Suplimente Premium Mall Promenada la QLT ▪ Bucuresti