For our business partner, one of the leading service providers for commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for making design choices, coordinate, and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Responsible for the planning, development, and operation of web applications for our client products
- Working in an agile team, responsible to guide and lead the development of solutions
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role
- At least 6 years’ experience in IT with a core focus on software product development
- Experience in software development and coding in Java, Spring (Boot) and Angular
- Extensive experience with Microservice Architecture/Operations (Docker, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitLab, Cloud Computing)
- Solid understanding of REST and SOAP.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microservice Design Patterns like Event Sourcing and Event Streaming
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to design (hands on)
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Nice to have
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!
- Key Account Representative - Security Industry la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account Representative for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Biochimist / Nutritionist (student/abolvent) - Asistent Vanzare part-time la QLT ▪ Iasi
- Consilier Vanzare Dermato Cosmetice & Suplimente Nutritive Premium (part time) la QLT ▪ Iasi
- Specialist Vanzare Parafarmaceutice Premium - Palas Mall la QLT ▪ Iasi
- QA Manual Engineer la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Design Engineer - electrical installation & industrial automation (Mid & Junior Level) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti