For our business partner, a leading international healthcare, and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a SQL Reporting Specialist to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
This position is for a team player and a data enthusiast, keen to work in a stable team with friendly and young colleagues.
What You Will Be Doing
- Works closely with the business in order to collect report specifications
- Ensure reconciliation is done and identify the root cause of any deviation in reporting with corrective actions proposals
- Schedule reports and manage subscription
- Improve SQL stored procedure for reports
- Database administration: Monitor backup and logs
- Support for debugging SQL problems and applications that are using SQL servers
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2+ years of working with SQL Reporting Service
- Knowledge of SQL / T-SQL
- Good knowledge of the OLAP model
- Experience with SQL Server Administration
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports is an advantage
- High level of motivation
- Solid planning and organizing ability
- Attention to details, good communication skills
- Analytical thinking
What We Offer
- An inspirational and positive environment within the team - 97% of our colleagues appreciate good communication and great teamwork in the latest Employee Opinion Survey.
- Professional development roadmap within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & technical training/certifications/conferences.
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children.
- Fixed annual holiday bonus.
- Childbirth support.
- Annual team building activities and regular events.
If this sounds interesting for you, please apply at https://recrutare.evolvetoday.ro/jobs/1145974-sql-reporting-specialist?promotion=258360-trackable-share-link-sql-reporting, or send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!