For our business partner, a company offering some of the best customized professional consultancy services specialized in information security as well as project and strategy management, we are looking for a System Operations Engineer.
You will be responsible to identify the best and most cost-effective solution, to ensure success and adequate delivery to customers, ranging from hardware installations to software configurations, fine-tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Actively participate and coordinate analysis, design, and implementation phases of IT projects;
- Write and Review specific, IT related, documentation concerning IT projects;
- Guide team members, in order to ensure that knowledge transfer is made in a timely manner and that the team’s general skill level increases over time.
- Develop, conclude and run test scenarios for various functionalities (both hardware and software);
- Perform installation and maintenance activities, based on the technologies/professional requirements mentioned below;
- Plan and manage end-to-end the implementation process;
- Efficiently communicate with the client’s representatives during various stages of the implementation process;
- Experience in configuring security software (SIEM, DLP, etc.) is necessary;
- Experience in configuring, managing, and deploying Dockers containers and Kubernetes clusters is mandatory;
- Experience in managing cloud architecture, mainly AWS, is mandatory;
- At least 2+ years in a similar position;
- Good system administration and management skills (Linux OS & daemons configuration, etc.);
- Good networking skills (switches, routers, load balancing, firewall, etc.);
- Experience in configuring and managing virtualization environment (VMware/OVM) is a plus;
- Experience in configuring and managing Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK) clusters or Grafana/Prometheus clusters is a plus;
- Scripting skills;
- Very good English language skills.
- Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; personal certification plan paid by the company and great source of technical articles and support information;
- Bookster subscription;
- Psychological counseling sessions through the company collaboration with a psychological office in Bucharest;
- Virtual library of soft skills training in several areas;
- Strong company culture and a great team of skilled colleagues; strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved.
- Reprezentant Vanzare Divizia Farmacii (Timisoara) la QLT ▪ Timisoara
- Project Manager Instalatii Electrice / Mecanice Cladiri Comerciale la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Site Manager Instalatii Electrice / Mecanice Cladiri Comerciale (Bucuresti/Arad) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti, Arad
- Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacker) la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti