We are looking for a professional and motivated Technical Product Owner with experience working with an ERP for the eCommerce industry, to ensuring the end to end implementation of business requirements, to develop a roadmap, and establishment of clear communication channels and direction.
Our business partner is a start-up with 100% Romanian capital, with a unique offline infrastructure and a software ecosystem for modern online commerce, based on the natural behavioral principles of people of exploration, discovery, and adventure
Central location: Near by University subway station,
Work at the Office & remote
- Ensuring the end to end implementation of business requirements for the software application, working closely with development teams.
- Developing of the road map for the new software application together with other Product Owners and the Project Manager.
- Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories using the Agile methodology, together with other Product Owners and the Project Manager.
- Managing the application backlog for the development team and setting priorities for addressing the backlog, together with the Project Manager and the Software Solution Architect.
- Defining and approving the user acceptance testing plan, ensuring the acceptance of software developments.
- Managing the release plan and stakeholder expectations regarding project stages and deadlines.
- Defining and executing a go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Monitor performance and measure the impact of product enhancements and initiatives
- Proactive communication with all business and development teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, as needed.
- At least 5+ years of experience working with IT project teams involved in software development, as Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst.
- Good experience in all aspects of eCommerce specific flows.
- Experience in all aspects of ERP for eCommerce, including supply chain management, logistics support, warehousing, transportation management, marketing campaign planning
- Experience in agile product development, having a clear understanding of agile frameworks – is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in the field of UI / UX to ensure an optimal end-user experience in the online environment.
- Experience in formalizing and optimizing procedures, for their automation or alternatively for increased ergonomics.
- Initiative in streamlining production and operational costs.
- The ability to find a balance between the development of new features and their costs.
- Ability and willingness to communicate expressively, clearly, to be unequivocally understood by members of the development team.
- Ability to manage multiple delivery deadlines and prioritize efficiently while delivering high quality work.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Active involvement in the development of a quality product, initiative, and the ability to solve problems.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and marketing.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, 100% realized in Romania, by a start-up.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats, everything is new, modern
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- Acting as an important participant who can make a difference by changing today’s online commerce market.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your resume at [email protected], and let's chat!
- Biochimist - Asistent Vanzare Parafarmaceutice Premium (part time)- Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Senior Windows System Administrator la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Helpdesk/ IT Support la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzare Suplimente Premium- Iulius Mall Cluj la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Expert dezvoltare si implementare metodologii educationale - Iasi la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Iasi
- Biochimist / Nutritionist - Asistent Vanzare Suplimente Premium (Mall Promenada & Baneasa) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant Vanzare Divizia Farmacii la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Sociolog Retele (Sociolog - COR 263201 ) - 2h/ zi la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1