For our partner, a company with the main activity field in developing innovative software solutions for cyber security – we are recruiting the position of Technical Writer in Bucharest.
- Create and/or edit technical documentation and to maintain documentation for Smart Investigator product Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Gather more information from reading reports and directly using the Product;
- Write documentation for developers, customers and end-users, as well as general architecture documentation;
- Deliver technical documentation within agreed deadlines, identify documentation needs in advance;
- Perform quality checks on other deliverables and ensure high quality of own work before publishing;
- Identify product issues and flag them to developers;
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing;
- Create and maintain information architecture and internal system architecture views.
Required skills & profile:
- Proven results in editing, proofreading and formatting technical documentation, in order to serve the customers and internal teams;
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles;
- Strongly attentive to details, organized and “can do” personality type;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a keen eye for document design;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Annual bonus depending on performance;
- Medical subscription.