The position of Trade Strategic Insights Manager is responsible for providing strategic insights on consumer & trade marketing research data as well as data analysis for formulating portfolio, brand, trade, and distribution strategies. He/she will manage research projects and relationship with research agencies and will ensure in-time and quality delivery of all data sets/information.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Data analysis and information – internal: work in close collaboration with Marketing and Sales Teams in order to ensure that M&S function’s information needs (data, intelligence and technical applications) are delivered in a timely manner;
- Provide optimal support for decision process, as well as support for management presentations in various occasions: ASP, TDT, market visits, business reviews;
- Ad-hoc Trade projects: Manage trade research suppliers and ad-hoc trade research projects (briefing, supervising the implementation – field visits - analysis, reporting), in order to provide in time, high quality, relevant and actionable data and information;
- On-going Trade projects: Initiate, develop and ensure accuracy of on-going regular reports at all levels, with appropriate approval for Regional and HQ ones;
- Release summaries reflecting key market/trade trends to better support M&S business;
- Manage research suppliers to deliver in-time and high quality service;
- Trade Trends identifier: Manage qualitative and quantitative data sources at best to identify and report short terms and emerging medium to long-term trends on market regarding consumer behavior in trade environment;
- Market Analysis and Knowledge cascade: aggregate data from different sources (Shipments, Retail Audit, Illicit Trade, Tracker, Pricing studies, ad-hoc consumer/trade research, financial/economy reports, media, statistics) to enable the best possible understanding of market/consumer/trade dynamics;
- Cost monitoring: input and follow-up research funds allocation to research projects and ensure research spends recording (SAP).
- Facilitate negotiation of the best prices without compromising on the data quality while selecting and recommending suppliers.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- University degree (required);
- At least 3 year of experience within a marketing research department in multinational company or in similar positions within a marketing research agency;
- Additional requirements: experience in retail audit, trade monitoring, price studies, good background in retail audit analysis (consumer analysis is a plus); experience of trade research project management;
- Familiar with at least one DB specific software (SPSS, retail audit);
- Practical application of research to support business decision process;
- Consumer / trade trends monitoring; Competitive intelligence / assessment;
- Market research project management skills - market research (trade) on all levels (briefing, fieldwork, data analysis, reporting);
- Consumer, shopper and trade insights, ability to identify and extract actionable conclusions and insights;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large quantity of information (analysis, systematization);
- Advanced PC skills: MS Office, SPSS;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Executive Assistant - International Engineering Company (Stefan Cel Mare Building) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Redactor Sef la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account - produse specifice piatra naturala la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Content Writer a.k.a. Word Wrestler (Limba Romana) la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti