We are looking for a Warehouse Operations Manager to set-up and coordinate the warehouse activity of our business partner and to be a key part of the organization's expansion plans.
The successful candidate will lead the warehouse operations, being responsible for creating and recommending strategic plans and reviews in order to achieve operational and financial objectives.
Our partner – the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
- Plans, monitors, and coordinates all warehouse activities of the company
- Coordinates the receipt of goods “just in time” together with the logistics manager according to the defined quality standards (e.g., packaging, product quality, etc.) and will find the best solution for resolving incidents
- Plans and coordinates the correct placement of goods, security, order, and cleanliness of the warehouse as well as the proper functioning of all necessary equipment (forklifts, shelves, ramps, doors, etc.)
- Involved in the replenishment process in partnership with the procurement department
- Coordinates and monitors the preparation of all orders and provides support to the logistics department for their proper delivery
- Coordinates all backorders to optimize shipping costs
- Monitors and controls the accuracy of warehouse stock information and manages the relationship with the purchasing department to plan all operations necessary to support the company's sales activities
- Plans, executes, and controls improvements in warehouse flows propose new systems or optimizations, identifies, plans responses, and controls risks
- Defines, coordinates, and monitors the team's performance indicators
- Organize team activities to ensure compliance with business objectives
- Manages the contracting process of the necessary services required for the proper functioning of the warehouse
- Looks for suppliers, negotiates contracts and tariffs, organizes workflows with them
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration, or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in warehouse management
- Prior experience in operations management and logistics
- E-commerce experience is a major advantage
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators
- Highly organized, with excellent critical thinking and analysis abilities
- Leadership skills and ability to manage people
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to [email protected] or apply https://recrutare.evolvetoday.ro/jobs and we will contact you.
- Specialist consiliere/instruire teme specifice_proiect Stagiul de practica_Iasi la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1
- Senior Frontend Developer(remote) la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- IT Business Analyst la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti
- Warehouse Operations Manager la Evolve today ▪ Bucuresti