For our business partner, a leading software company that designs and develops applications to help companies seamlessly connect with their customers and enhance the way they interact through mobile devices and other machines, we are looking for a passionate Web Front-end Developer with outstanding skills in development.
As a Web Front-end Developer, you will be working on enterprise and complex web and mobile apps for projects in the USA, alongside a young team of highly skilled professionals.
- Work 100%remote
- Bonuses based on performance and projects;
- We are open to any cutting-edge technology that will significantly improve the product.
- You can operate in a fast-paced work environment developing a product with excellent worldwide visibility.
- Contractual form: SRL or CIM
- Develop front-end full-responsive and mobile-first approach web layouts and static websites of various complexity from scratch, starting for graphic designs (Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop or Sketch) according to agreed specifications;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Work independently or in a team one or more projects using collaborative work tools (Git, Google Drive, Jira, Confluence, Harvest, Slack, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the development team, designers and management;
- Write well-formulated, testable, and readable code.
- Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
- Collaborate closely with development team, project manager and CTO in order to identify the best technical solutions.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Professional experience of web design, UI/UX best practices and performance optimizations;
- Exceptionally good in working with Bootstrap, JQuery
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian etc.);
- Strong experience working with source control management systems (Git);
- Experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Good time management, ability to meet the deadlines
- Particularly good communication skills, analytical thinking, and motivated
- Proficient in English
Nice to have
- Eager to learn new front-end technologies
- Experience working with cloud PaaS cloud managed services with CI/CD integrations like Heroku, App Platform (Digital Ocean), Amazon Elastic Beanstalk (AWS), Google Cloud Platform.
If this sound interesting for you please send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!
- Asistent Vanzare Plafar produse premium ( Mall Parklake) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Java Developer la Evolve today ▪ Remote
- Specialist Achiziții Publice (ofertare-consultanta tehnica / proiecte fonduri UE) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Asistent Vanzare Plafar - Iulius Mall Cluj Napoca la QLT ▪ Cluj Napoca
- Biochimist / Nutritionist - Asistent Vanzare si Promovare Suplimente Premium Mall Promenada la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Country Manager - wellness industry (with Russian language) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Reprezentant Vânzare Farmacii (Timișoara) la QLT ▪ Timisoara
- Country Manager - Wellness Industry la QLT ▪ Bucuresti