SESSION 1: Automated frameworks. City of gods
Information security is governed by an ever-increasing number of best practice guidelines and industry regulation. At the same time, enterprises have a higher degree of digitalization, allowing for a rising number of automated controls.
SOAR, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response is becoming as common as ERP in the cyber security world. Does it work? How does it work?
- Automated control in automated enterprises – how the governance and controls framework transform with RPA adoption
- Product owner vs risk manager – who hold the truth?
- How bright is the brighter side of RPAs?
- Is the business process analysis the success key? How about resources?.
- Impact of technological versus societal changes in creation of new products
- Responsibilities and/on awareness
- Compliance aspects – NIS & GDPR
- Control frameworks – are we really able to control disruption?