SESSION 3: Data privacy .There will be blood
Looking back, seems ages since the framework has been launched, this being still a topic on everybody’s agenda, affecting both our personal and professional life.
But now we have guidelines, best practices, dedicated teams in dedicated institutions for supporting and guiding us.
And with all of these we still we are concerned. We feel the pressure and the struggle in how to better interpret, apply and implement the principles. And, of great importance, educate the society and ensure the most appropriate awareness.
The speed and pace of innovative technology and business models, and the enormous amount of data needs to be safely processed and protected across the EU and beyond.
What we can do more and how is the best way to prioritise?
- How privacy regulations are adapting to the pace of innovation
- Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications – what is expected
- Maturity level of Romanian market
- What we learned until now
- How can we increase the level of trust while number of breaches is increasing
- AI, privacy and the ethics – where to start;