For our business partner, a software company that is committed to creating the best solution, from mobile and web applications to AI/ML solutions, we are looking for a Software .Net Developer.
You must have an inquiring mind, with desire to learn new skills and a broad understanding of engineering fundamentals plus the ability to work efficiently within a geographically distributed team. Your primary responsibility will be to build .NET applications, full stack, and to coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Understand business and functional requirements, translate them in technical requirements.
- Create technical design solutions based on them.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Development and configuration of applications from conceptualization through stabilization.
- Code review, testing, debugging and documenting application.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions to management.
- Lead implementation of application by analyzing the current system environment, using technical tools and utilities, performing complex product customization and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware/software.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Professional experience with .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#.
- Professional experience with database development: queries, stored procedures, etc (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Good experience with WCF / REST services, OAuth.
- Experience with SaaS, Microservices, Docker.
- Good understanding of cloud services, virtualization, networking, and cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.).
- Familiar with Test-Driven Development (TDD) development methodology
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent level in the English language - both spoken and written.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and complying with strict deadlines.
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in cryptography and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Solidity / Truffle / Remix
- Familiar with JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus
- Good understanding of Blockchain technology
If this sounds interesting for you, plese apply at https://recrutare.evolvetoday.ro//jobs/1130614-software-net-developer?utm_campaign=jobs-widget&utm_source=recrutare.evolvetoday.ro&utm_content=jobs&utm_medium=web or send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!
- Customer Support Agent With French & English (home based job) la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Professional Sales Support Engineer for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Key Account Representative for Security & Safety Solutions la QLT ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior PHP Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior Frontend Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Senior .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Middle .Net Developer la HR Gold ▪ Bucuresti
- Coordonator firme de exerciţiu (Specialist în relaţii publice – cod COR 243201) la Fundatia World Vision Romania ▪ Str. Rotasului, nr.7, Sector 1