For our business partner, a leader in the industry of commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for a Solution Architect for Mobile Applications, to join on their path to successful software products.
You will be a part of the future of transportation services software and of a team of professionals focused on their goal to create advanced software products.
In this role you will:
- Drive the analysis of the functional and technical requirements of products and the determination of solution concepts in the environment of mobile applications on Android, iOS in native implementation and mainly via cross-platform technologies such as Flutter and Web Apps;
- Lead the development and continuous evolution of the development (iOS, Android, front-end and back-end with Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka);
- Use your experience as a Solution Architect to evaluate and design apps that can be operated flawlessly;
- Together with your colleagues, you will develop best practices and actively encourage regular knowledge transfer.
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or related;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong background and proven experience in requirements analysis, architecture and system design as well as the creation of technical concepts;
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem solving skills, with high-levels of creativity;
- Excellent relationship building, teamwork, and collaboration skills;
- Interested in developing skills and education;
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Working method: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban;
- Mobile: Android, iOS;
- Frontend: Angular;
- Backend: Java;
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure;
- Tools: Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps.
If this sounds interesting for you, please send your resume at [email protected] and let's chat!